On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 00:51:45 +0200, Petar Dimitrijevic wrote:

> I'm not cross compiling. I'm compiling the packages on i686 arch for
> i686 arch.

The C3 is i586 not i686. Compile for i686 and it will crash. I built a
system booting from CF on an Epia board and I used a variation on this
http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-244837.html

Using a compressed filesystem lets you fit far more on the card, I had a
MythTV frontend in less than 256MB. This Wiki page may be worth a look
http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_Small_Footprint_Gentoo_on_USB

You can reduce the size of packages by adding nodoc, noman and noinfo to
FEATURES.

--
Neil Bothwick

It's ten o'clock; do you know where your processes are?