Dale wrote:
> Mick wrote:
>> PS. Where I live I have to pay for bandwidth (although where I currently
>> work
>> I don't).  So your concept of offering bandwidth for free seems somewhat
>> strange to me.  Furthermore, I would be concerned what different people may
>> be using the Internet for and what trouble I could get into, for being the
>> registered owner of the particular public IP address.  That said, I would
>> looove being your neighbor!  :)
>>

> I was wondering what would happen if someone downloaded some music
> illegally or some child porn?  How would you prove it was them and not
> you?  Being a good neighbor is nice but you need to be careful for sure.
>
> Just a thought.
>
> Dale

It all depends in what country you live in. In Canada you can
download/upload all the music you want legally,( we've paid for it ten
times over via a levy against all recording media) as for illegal
material, if its not on your computer, its not in your possession.

Cheers.
Ted Ozolins  (VE7TVO)
Cranbrook, BC