On 10/24/07, Stroller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm actually a little surprised to hear that yours
> doesn't - how does one change the SSID & wireless encryption key, if
> the AP has no IP address to connect to?
>
> Stroller.

Here at one of the University labs there is a REALLY old 802.11b 3COM AP
that is only configurable by a (lousy) software running on Windows. It's
really simple.
It's so hard dealing with it, 'cause it doesn't even have a power slot. It
uses PoE, so the only connector is the Ethernet one. :-/

Regards,

Saffi

--
*Ricardo Saffi Marques*
Laboratório de Administração e Segurança de Sistemas (LAS/IC)