On Tuesday 25 December 2007, Neil Bothwick wrote:
> --one-file-system

Hi Neil,
Still not sure what the above will produce, I didn't find the man page
very readable. Take sys for example, if it is saying that the directory
would be created, would I still need to exclude everything under it?.

I also have another problem:-
rsync: stat "/mnt/external/CompleteBackup/usr/lib64/perl5/5.8.8/pod"
failed: No such file or directory (2)
rsync: stat "/mnt/external/CompleteBackup/usr/libexec/webmin/webmin"
failed: No such file or directory (2)
rsync: stat "/mnt/external/CompleteBackup/usr/share/terminfo/a" failed: No
such file or directory (2)
rsync: stat "/mnt/external/CompleteBackup/usr/share/terminfo/e" failed: No
such file or directory (2)
rsync: stat "/mnt/external/CompleteBackup/usr/share/terminfo/l" failed: No
such file or directory (2)
rsync: stat "/mnt/external/CompleteBackup/usr/share/terminfo/m" failed: No
such file or directory (2)
rsync: stat "/mnt/external/CompleteBackup/usr/share/terminfo/n" failed: No
such file or directory (2)
rsync: stat "/mnt/external/CompleteBackup/usr/share/terminfo/p" failed: No
such file or directory (2)
rsync: stat "/mnt/external/CompleteBackup/usr/share/terminfo/q" failed: No
such file or directory (2)
rsync: stat "/mnt/external/CompleteBackup/usr/share/terminfo/x" failed: No
such file or directory (2)
These directories are duplicate on my gentoo system e.g. in terminalinfo I
have a directory "a" and "A", it's the same for the other errors.

Just to let you know I am using fat on the backup disc not as I thought
ext2 (that's another disc all together)

Any help please,
regards
Paul

--
This message has been sent using kmail with gentoo linux