On Sun, 02 Mar 2008 14:20:08 -0500, Chris Walters wrote:

> Well, apparently either the latest ~amd64 keyword masked version of
> coreutils does not install /bin/mktemp, or makes changes so
> that /sbin/depscan.sh cannot find it, because "/bin/mktemp missing" is
> a part of the error message, I receive.

% eix -c -e coreutils
[I] sys-apps/coreutils ([EMAIL PROTECTED]/01/08): Standard GNU file utilities

% qlist coreutils | grep mktemp
/usr/share/man/man1/mktemp.1.bz2
/bin/mktemp
/usr/bin/mktemp

It's certainly there on this box, and the other ~amd64 and ~x86 boxes I
have.

--
Neil Bothwick

Theory is when you know everything, but nothing works.
Reality is when everything works, but you don't know why.
However, usually theory and reality are mixed together :
Nothing works, and nobody knows why not.