Well now...

I've install Gentoo Linux couple times with O3 optimize flag and there is
nothing with it. I can try but I don't think that makes this error. GLX is
needed by me because OpenGL programming and UT2004 playing :);). Compose is
available by KDE3 and 4.0 build inside by desktop effects. I install KDE4
because it compiles faster than KDE4 on my laptop and shows (because of cmake)
progress of compilation ;)... like when you must shutdown laptop when work time
is up and You need to go home ;)... Compiz-fussion I already use under old PC
with NV FX5500 on board, but on Laptop I don't touch that - intel cards don't
have much power as NV - even 965GM chip on board.

Maybee I should remove all fonts and reinstall it?!

Mateusz M.