Gavin Seddon wrote:
Hi ctorrent produced the trilogy in mkv format, as far as I can tell this needs modifying before I can burn. What's the best way todo this pls?
GAVIN
What do you want to tell me with this. Torrent is a software for p2p. When you choose to download an mkv file you will receive an mkv file. This has nothing to do with ctorrent.

For converting videos you might want to search the wiki or the forums first. This might be your first step.
http://gentoo-wiki.com/Special:Search?search=converting&go=Go

Also you can read the man pages from the programs you want to use to convert your files.

hitachi