reemerge x11-libs/qt with the qt3support *AND* opengl flags, qt-4.3
merged qt-3 into the qt-4 src-tree

Leviathan ~ # emerge -vp qt
~ * Mounting 850M of memory to /var/tmp/portage ...
~                                                          [ ok ]
~ * emerging -vp qt

Calculating dependencies... done!
[ebuild   R   ] x11-libs/qt-4.3.2-r1  USE="cups dbus gif glib jpeg mng
mysql opengl png qt3support ssl tiff xinerama zlib -accessibility -debug
- -doc -examples (-firebird) -nas -nis -odbc -pch -postgres -sqlite
- -sqlite3" INPUT_DEVICES="-wacom" 0 kB

Total: 1 package (1 reinstall), Size of downloads: 0 kB
~ * unmounting tmpfs ...
~                                                          [ ok ]
Leviathan ~ #

Also, make sure you have done a emerge --sync recently to make sure your
portage tree is current.