Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
price/performance still favours AMD.

How on earth do you justify that statement? I am an AMD fan and have been since the 486/133 (was a Cyrix fan before then) but I can certainly tell you that the performance of the Intel Q6600 makes the AMD Phenom 7600 look decidedly pathetic and the Intel is cheaper - at least where I shop. I have both so I am talking from practical experience. I have an AMD Phenom 7500 sitting on the floor behind me which isn't even worth sticking in a motherboard. Another Intel Q6600 arrives on Tuesday. I really hope AMD get their lead back but they are struggling at the moment. :(

Be lucky,

Neil

believed to be clean.