Michael Schmarck wrote:

Thanks.

I think I removed kde-meta, because it installs too much stuff,
that I don't need (like kppp). It would be nice, if the kde-meta
ebuild would be more like the gst-plugins-meta package, in that
it sould allow the user to specify what he wants to get installed
and what not. It shouldn't be an all or nothing approach, IMO.

Michael

Ahhh, I see. You can check the Gentoo docs page and there is a page that tells you how NOT to use kde-meta. It's not a big deal and I think most people do it that way. It's like a lot of things, it's a matter of preference.

Dale