That's not free, that's M$ stuff, but I'd suggest you to take a look,
just take a look, at Segoe UI fonts.

I Don't know any free fonts comparable to it, but there's a story of
some guy who charged M$ for using his font as base for Segoe... I
don't know if that font is free, or even if it exists, but it may be
worth to take a look at =)

If anyone knows a free font comparable to Segoe, I'd be pleased to be
aware of =)))

And terminus is so f*ck*ng awesome I'm actually using it as my
interface font in xmonad =)

On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 2:55 PM, darren kirby <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> quoth the Liviu Andronic:
>

>  >
>  > So, what font do you use for the User Interface?
>  >

>  Happy with Bitstream Vera Sans myself. Clean, clear, and looks good. For
> fixed
>  I use Courier 10-pitch.
>
>  -d
>  --
>  darren kirby :: Part of the problem since 1976 :: http://badcomputer.org
>  "...the number of UNIX installations has grown to 10, with more expected..."
>  - Dennis Ritchie and Ken Thompson, June 1972
>

> --

Gustavo Campos

Ciência da Computação / Computer Science - UFMG