Joerg Schilling wrote:

sound-juicer has several problems:

-       it depends on gstreamer/libcdio which is not a logal code combination.

- It uses libmusicbrainz to extract the TOC and gets wrong TOC information for CD-extra, then tries to "play" data tracks.

No doubt true (as you clearly know about this stuff), however:

- Irrelevant to me as it plays the cds as required (thats *all* it need to do). - An enhanced cd with data tracks etc is not actually a cd according the Phillip spec...

While it may be that your player will be superior when it comes out, I'm happy listening to music now...

Best wishes

Mark