Stroller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am sorry I offended you, Joerg, but your are making it impossible
> to be your friend.

You could learn to be direct and tell people what you mean.
You asked in a missleading way on a list where hostile statements from
other people have already been seen.

As I said: less than 20% of human communication is done via words.

If I did see you, I would have known whether your non-direct posting was meant
to have an underlying hostile base or not. As I cannot see you, the only way
to avoid missunderstanding is to use unambiguous words.

Jörg

       [EMAIL PROTECTED]                (uni)