Joerg Schilling ha scritto:
"b.n." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Joerg Schilling ha scritto:
But that's irrelevant to our discussion, because I do not want a "web of pointers to copies". I want a single pointer to the (hopefully public) mailing list thread(s) where you discussed with Bloch and you were attacked by him.

Where is this thread?
Bloch did run these attacks in private mail.
I'm sure you can post the mail exchange *in full* on your website, therefore. So -hey!- you can show the world how Bloch is the asshole you say he is. What's better than that to bring people on your side?

If I was wrong, he could try to sue me.....

But then I would show the mail containing the insults to the judge.

So he does not sue me ;-)

And why can't you show these mails to us?

Bloch could also well not give a f**k about your claims and maybe does not want to spend money etc. just to sue an upset programmer. I most probably wouldn't sue you, if I was him.

You're tiptoeing around the main issue, that is: You bring no proof of your most important claims. You cannot expect widespread support of your cause without proof.

If you want us on your side, Show. The. Evidence.

m.