Joerg Schilling ha scritto:
"b.n." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Bloch could also well not give a f**k about your claims and maybe does not want to spend money etc. just to sue an upset programmer. I most probably wouldn't sue you, if I was him.

You're tiptoeing around the main issue, that is: You bring no proof of your most important claims. You cannot expect widespread support of your cause without proof.

If you want us on your side, Show. The. Evidence.

I am not going to do illegal things, therefore I cannot show the evidence.
If needed, I will show it a judge.

I didn't know that showing a mail *you* received is illegal. Maybe I can contact Bloch and ask him permission?

m.