I went to run emerge update, and it threw this curious little block loop at me. "emerge --pretend --quiet --update --deep world" produces: [blocks B ] sys-apps/mktemp (is blocking sys-apps/coreutils-6.10-r2) [blocks B ] >=sys-apps/coreutils-6.10 (is blocking sys-apps/mktemp-1.5)

Anyone else having this particular problem? Is it a compatibility issue with either coreutils or mktemp? I'm assuming removing the one will eliminate it, but if it's a needed package I'd rather not chance it. Any info on this one would be greatly appreciated.

James