Graham Murray wrote:
Michele Schiavo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

eselect oodict list

Installed dictionary sources that can be set:
  [1]   myspell
    Installed language codes:
      en es it

I have a similar problem. I have installed and selected dictionaries,
but openoffice will only allow me to select English as the language for
spell checking.

 eselect oodict show
OpenOffice.org configured dictionaries
  [1]   myspell
    Configured language codes from /usr/share/myspell:
      cs en fr ro sk

I posted a question on the forums
(http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-698904.html) about this at the
start of July but it has received no reply.

Not sure this will help but mine looks like this:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] / # eselect oodict list
Installed dictionary sources that can be set:
[1] myspell
Installed language codes:
en
[EMAIL PROTECTED] / #

My spell checker works fine as far as I can tell.

Dale

:-) :-)