On Tuesday 16 September 2008 23:53:20 b.n. wrote:
> David Leverton ha scritto:
> > On Tuesday 16 September 2008 23:18:42 b.n. wrote:
> >> I am not going to do it because of the treatment I'd be reserved by
> >> people like ciaranm, or you, if I only needed help or disagreed with
> >> your opinions.
> >
> > What on Earth makes you think that?
>
> Your behaviour.

Towards people who only need help or disagree (rationally) with my opinions?
Such as?

> The IRC log posted on the r0bertz blog.

Don't do something so draw-droppingly idiotic if you don't want to receive the
appropriate reaction.

> This is paranoid behaviour.
> To think that there is a "hate campaign" about your little software is
> utterly paranoid.

It's not paranoid, it's true.  I've seen it.

> Actually, I'm pretty sure >99.999% of world population just doesn't care
> about your software. :)

Perhaps, but some of the people who do care care in a rather malicious way.

> Moreover, as I told you some time ago, the only way to shut up lies is
> *facts*. In software, facts means code.

As I told you some time ago, these people don't care about code.