On Wednesday 17 September 2008 01:16:06 b.n. wrote:
> No, that's *your* problem now, because you and your accolites now look
> like a bunch of arrogant a**holes, instead of helpful people.

If that helps drive away idiots, then fine.  Non-idiots won't use that as a
reason to use or not to use the software.

> I asked instead seriously for facts about such "campaign". URLs of
> websites dedicated against Paludis, menacing mails, personal attacks,
> whatever. I am still waiting for evidence of this mysterious conspiracy.

For personal attacks, see anything written by Volker and his buddies about
Paludis on the mailing lists or forums.  There is at least one website, but
posting it will only encourage them.

> Scared of what?

Scared that people might want to use Paludis instead of their precious Portage
or Pkgcore.

> - if these are lies, rational people will look at facts for themselves
> and will stay on the rational side. So why caring at Volker's lies?

Because allowing him to viciously attack us over, and over, and over, and
over, and over again is not acceptable.