If You have somewhere running PXE configuration, You can run liveCD
remotely from some pretend-nfs-serwer.

I've done that using simple pxe-configuration as follows :
        LABEL gentoo-nfs
        menu label ^Gentoo over NFS
        KERNEL gentoo/gentoo
        APPEND initrd=gentoo/gentoo.igz ip=dhcp root=/dev/nfs
nfsroot=10.0.0.1:/srv/nfs/gentoo

And files gentoo and gentoo.igz was copied from live-cd i suppose, and
/dev/nfs was was livecd as far as i remember.
I've done that few months ago, can help but cannot remember all details now.

[ 06.10.2008 17:01 ], Grant :

--
Rafał (ert16) Trójniak
[EMAIL PROTECTED] : [EMAIL PROTECTED]