Jerry McBride ha scritto:

I have both kde-3.5.10 and kde-4.1.2 and there are a couple of small incompatibilities... and that's why they are still masked. If I recall right... I had to upgrade to the latest ~x86 portage and then I had to iron out kopete for both versions of kde... No show stoppers, but there are a few issues you'll have to iron out.

Sorry, I made no notes... but in my MOST HUMBLE opinion... there's no reason to not to try kde-4.1.2.

Well, for me laziness is just enough to let me wait for it to hit at least ~x86...

(Also, I don't want ~x86 portage)

m.