Alan McKinnon writes:

> Repost the output of your emerge command using the "-t" option.
>
> Tip: tricky blockers often require that you post the output of 'emerge
> -t'. Otherwise all we know is THAT you have a block and no way to
> determine WHY it's happening. If you are going to post emerge output,
> it's a excellent habit to do it with "-t"

I had the same experience as Peter. Looks like it's PyQt. I have it in
world, no idea why, maybe I forgot the -1 switch once. Anyway, equery
also lists it as a dependency of amarok-1.4.10 (when the python use flag
is set). And it's another dependency of qscintilla-python, when the qt4
use flag is not set (for me, it is).

I do not know how to solve this, but did not yet try hard to do so. I'm
installing KDE 4.1 on a remote machine I do not have physical access to
yet, so it's no showstopper for me. Yet :)

        Wonko