On 20/11/08 Michael P. Soulier said:
> On 20/11/08 Redouane Boumghar said:
> > SO please check how much available memory you have
>
> I have 1Gig in this system, and I'm planning to add more.

So, I killed firefox to free up memory and let it build overnight. The build
completed successfully. Perhaps it was a memory issue.

I'm starting to think that ebuilds need available memory requirements. Don't
build this without 1Gig of free memory, etc...

Anywho, it works now.

Mike
--
Michael P. Soulier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>