On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 12:52 AM, Daniel Pielmeier
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> 2008/11/21 Paul Hartman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
>>
>> This only applies to OOo 2.x ebuilds... there is no Go-oo of 3.x and I
>> don't think Gentoo uses it from what I could tell.
>>

> So what do you think are the following SRC_URI's from the current
> openoffice-3 for?

You're absolutely right. When I emerged Ooo 3.x, I did not notice it
pull anything but maybe it was just background downloaded. On
Go-oo.org, the source code download link is for 2.x series. Apparently
they have 3.x and just aren't publicizing it. I have been shamed. :P

Paul