On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 04:45:50AM +0200, Penguin Lover Arttu V. squawked:
> So, I have another theory, related to the cry "Gentoo is dying!
> ${HERD} is down to one dev only!", i.e, low manpower. My guess is that
> Gentoo (or at least this gentoo-user list) is low on Gnome-proficient
> commenters.
>
> That would make the E17, Fluxbox, ratpoison and KDE-running oldtimers
> skip your (correctly Gnome-subjected) emails altogether and then there
> would be no "Gnome-using-oldtimer" to catch the ball.

Ah! This makes two of us subscribing to this theory, so it must be true! ;p

It is a day to be commemorated, when E users outnumber GNOME users.
(Hum, I just noticed my own [randomly-generated] sig, eerie ain't it?)

FORD    Six pints of bitter. And quickly please, the
world's about to end.
BARMAN  Oh yes, sir? Nice weather for it.
Sortir en Pantoufles: up 745 days,  1:36