Hi list:

  I need some help with my memory.

  Recently when I quit the X server, the following can be seen in the
  sys log:

Jan 20 18:06:34 e-nibbles mtrr: no MTRR for e8000000,2000000 found

  and on the TTY where I issued X init, a similar message is shown,
  but the message is not echoed in /var/log/Xorg.0.log

  Now, I remember having entered something like that somewhere way
  back, when I was using the ATI drivers for my laptop (instead of the
  radeon drivers from Xorg). The problem is, I cannot remember where
  such a line would possibly go! Does anyone have any ideas where I
  can start searching?

Thanks in advance,

"So what you have here is a highly nonlinear system of partial differential
equations in two variables. But, if you sub in 0 for both angles you can prove
conclusively that two attached rods will, in fact, hang."
~DeathMech, S. Sondhi. P-town PHY 205
Sortir en Pantoufles: up 774 days, 21:55