On Thu, Jan 22, 2009 at 04:47:00PM -0800, Penguin Lover Dake Wang squawked:
> It seems to be appeared on 2.6.28 kernel. But not 2.6.26 kernel.
> I got both as on my box as the gspca driver for my web camera seems only
> worked on the 2.6.26 kernel.

The error I run into is mostly only cosmetic. The error happens AFTER
I terminate X. So far there has been no loss of functionality. After a
thorough search of my harddrive, I am beginning to think that this is
not a problem with my configuration per se, but a bug with the Xorg
radeon driver.

Note that for me this message occured for both 2.6.26.5 and 2.6.28.1
vanilla sources, and for both 6.9.0 and 6.10.0 Xorg radeon drivers.

Ever stop to think, and forget to start again?
Sortir en Pantoufles: up 777 days, 13:31