Joseph wrote:
I need a solution to access Windows XP program running on VirtualBox.

I've Windows XP running via VB and I need to run one of Windows XP program from few other machines.
I was thinking maybe I'll install run LTSP but I'm not sure it will work. I
think I could create VPN between Windows and Linux but in this case I need
to run full OS on other machines.
What are my other options?

* Install cygwin's openssh server
* Write a web app to launch the programs
* VNC?

You will need bridge networking or some port forwarding rules (http://en.gentoo-wiki.com/wiki/Virtualbox) to allow connection to the VM.

Now a days, web apps can be pretty easy. Personally I probably create a merb very flat app assuming all you are wanting is to launch a few known programs.

HTH