On 03/14/09 21:54, Nikos Chantziaras wrote:
[snip]
To run it in foreground, you can start it just as before (that is, without using VBoxHeadless) but you need to enable RDP in VirtualBox's settings. VBoxHeadless is only for the case where you don't want to run it in the foreground on the PC VBox is running but only to access it through RDP.

Note that RDP is not supported in the Open Source Edition ("ose") of VirtualBox. Only the non-free version (but it's still "free as in beer".)

You can also enable the built-in RDP of Windows XP if you need multi-user support.

Well, it works I can even start the Virtualbox-ose and control the Windows XP
(that is good), but:
1.) the terminal I'm connecting to has to accept my connection, is it possible
to set it up so I connect to it automatically.
2.) I'm taking control of the mouse and keyboard of the remote workstation (in
this case my server).

What I need is to connect to the server being able to use it without taking
control of the desktop mouse or keyboard.

--
#Joseph
GPG KeyID: ED0E1FB7