Michael Sullivan wrote:

> I did originally, but as I had to send it three different times and my
> message body wouldn't copy and paste correctly, I guess one went through
> that didn't have a subject line.  It would help if gmail would show me
> the mails that I send in to mailing lists...

I use Gamil to and I don't get copies of my replies either.  I keep mine
local so I just hit send then copy it over to the inbox so it makes sense.

I may end up switching to Yahoo or something.  Between this issue and
the spam filter, I'm about done with gmail.  I like a lot of things but
those are two that get on my nerves.

Dale

:-)  :-)