On Sun, Jun 28, 2009 at 10:50 AM, Robert Bridge<rob...@robbieab.com> wrote:

Actually I'm liking the suggest to try using R. I have already managed
to read my data files using the read.csv function. When I understand
headers and tables better I'll likely be able to make my plots from
that data pretty easily. It's cross platform so it solves that problem
and keeps me focused on where I might add value - evaluating the
market data - and not worrying about how to program in C or Python.

Open to other ideas but this one is looking pretty good to me so far.

Thanks,
Mark