Jesús Guerrero <i92gu...@terra.es> writes:

[...]

>> <Tab> will navigate to next and <shift><tab> to previous link and I see
>> they are selected... but I find no keyboard action that does whatever a
>> mouse click does to hyperlinks...[/quote]
>
> That entirely depends on the browser you use. But usually it's enter
> once you have the link selected. At least, that works on firefox
> and seamonkey. I seem to remember the same holds true for konqueror,
> not sure.
>

>> I thought either <spc> or <enter> but neither of those activate the
>> links. Also tried quite a few other keyboard combos, but never did find one
>> that activates a hyperlink like a mouse click does.
>
> If that doesn't work, then let us know which browser do you use.

Yes sorry.  I use firefox-3.5.1 and I also thought <enter> should
activate a hperlink.

I use Xfce4 desktop and and the default/linux/x86/2008.0 profile

I did look at the keyboard shortcuts listed in firefox help file but
none of them appears to be for activating a hyperlink.

If your enter key activates hyperlinks, please try some of the links
here:
  http://www.lynda.com/home/ViewCourses.aspx?lpk0=391

And let me know if it works there for you.