Erik schrieb:
Carlos skrev:
Erik a écrit :
I have a strange problem when trying to connect a telephone
(SonyEricsspm C702) as a mass storage device.I have 2 such telephones,
let us call them Black and Green.
[snip]
/var/log/messages for the 2 telephones:
Google result from
"Sony Eri Memory Stick" "hostbyte=0x05 driverbyte=0x00"

http://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?pid=548343

Of course, this may not be your problem but worth comparing phone
firmware.

That was it! Now I remember that I had upgraded the firmware in Black
back in April. Did the same with Green now and it works! Thanks a lot!

Hi,

how did you update the phone? My question is: did you have to install the 30MB download (for firmware) on windows or did it work with wine and gentoo?

kh