Hi,

I set this up and I am able to receive faxes. Googling fax to email gave
me many hits on the opposite, but is there a simple way to get hylafax
to send the received fax to an email address with the .tif as attachment?

2nd problem I am having is: I can not send faxes. I tried sendfax -d number
something.pdf however this now sits in the queue. faxstat -s tells me:

Modem faxCAPI (+49XXXXXXXXXX): Terminated

JID  Pri S  Owner Number       Pages Dials     TTS Status
5    127 W   root 0XXXXXXXXXXX  0:0   0:12

I guess this is a configuration issue as well. Anybody could
give me a clue?

Thanks,

Konstantin

--
Dipl-Inf. Konstantin Agouros aka Elwood Blues. Internet: elw...@agouros.de
Altersheimerstr. 1, 81545 Muenchen, Germany. Tel +49 89 69370185