090922 Neil Bothwick wrote:
> On Tue, 22 Sep 2009 04:06:27 -0400, Philip Webb wrote:
>>> It sounds like you may have STFP disabled in your sshd_config.
>> From that file :
>>   # override default of no subsystems
>>   Subsystem       sftp    /usr/lib64/misc/sftp-server
> What do the logs on the server show when you try to connect?

I'm logging into one of my accounts on a university system,
so AFAIK I have no access to their logs.
I don't see anything in my own  /var/log ,
but perhaps it's somewhere else: any suggestions ?

SUPPORT     ___________//___,   Philip Webb
ELECTRIC   /] [] [] [] [] []|   Cities Centre, University of Toronto
TRANSIT    `-O----------O---'   purslowatchassdotutorontodotca