Am 01.10.2009 08:27, schrieb daid kahl:

> What all do you unmask for this?  I'm still kicking around 3.5.10, but I
> wouldn't mind some updated apps, and some of the new Konsole features sound
> useful (which is ironic, since they were laid out as to why there aren't
> differences from 3.5.10...)

I don't know what was exactly needed to unmask because I go ~amd64 since
some time now. To prevent kde4 to install full I have it hard masked in
package.mask and use autounmask to unmask the parts I want to use. You
could use autounmask -p kde-base/konsole-4.3.1-r1 to see what would be
unmasked.

> Of course I wouldn't mind Okular either, but I think this needs the full
> kde4 libraries.

I use Okular here and it works really fine.
Ok, I have 8GB RAM so the additional libs from kde4 don't hurt here.

Greetings

Sebastian