On Monday 12 October 2009 12:13:19 Dale wrote:
> Alan McKinnon wrote:
> > On Monday 12 October 2009 10:09:52 Dale wrote:
> >> I'm a kid at heart.  LOL  Because of health issues, I feel about 70 or
> >> so.  http://psoriasis.org  I have most of the things that go with it.
> >> Going to the Dr is a battle.  I have to sign a AMA to go home.  They
> >> usually bring that after the Dr sees me and I am signing out.  I'm like
> >> that little train, 'I think I can, I think I can.'
> >>
> >> Dale
> >>
> >> :-)  :-)
> >
> > I feel your pain, Dale. My girlfriend has mild eczema and it drives her
> > crazy. I can only imagine what dealing with psoriasis must be like.
>
> I am disabled from it.  I had a "in law" relative once that didn't
> understand it and made some comments about me being disabled from it.  I
> just raised my shirt a little.  No one else in that family has said a
> negative thing about it since.

All disabled folks have funny stories to relate :-)

I work at an ISP and there's 1 (yes, just one) disabled bay on our entire
parking level. A disabled colleague uses it but there's a special kind of
idiot in the building that things his SUV is shaped like a wheelchair (guess
where he parks).

What he didn't know is that my colleague works in Security. He's the firewall
admin, the VPN admin, the packeteer admin and all sorts of other admins too.
It real funny, every day Mr. Special parks in the disabled bay, his internet
doesn't work.....

We're still waiting for the penny to drop. It's hasn't yet :-)

--
alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com