Neil Bothwick wrote:
> On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 10:48:00 -0500, Dale wrote:
>

>> Well, I had just added the -eds USE flag but still got the error
>>

> Which means the the installed openoffice still depends on eds. Re-emerge
> openoffice then update world.

It's working on it.  It just takes a while.  LOL

r...@smoker / # genlop -c

 Currently merging 1 out of 1

 * app-office/openoffice-3.1.1

       current merge time: 21 minutes and 2 seconds.
       ETA: 7 hours, 16 minutes and 7 seconds.
r...@smoker / #

It was doing pretty good earlier until /var ran out of space.  I moved
/var to a 80Gb partition.  Hopefully that will be enough. ;-)

You know, now that I think about it, I bet I changed make.conf but
forgot to save it before running the emerge command again.   That may be
why I still got the error.  Sort of funny that the message changed later
on when I closed the file.

Dale

:-)  :-)