On 10/30/2009 09:39 PM, Volker Armin Hemmann wrote:
On Freitag 30 Oktober 2009, Nikos Chantziaras wrote:

do you have a bigger page with more scrolling showing the problem?
because it seems to be fine here.

http://www.kamenos.gr

scrolls without any lag. Instant response. No lag at all.
Even with effects turned on there is no lag.

Then I wonder what's wrong here. It's so slow, that if I scroll the mouse wheel up/down quickly a few times, Firefox is still scrolling for several seconds after I stopped using the wheel, trying to catch up. Starting with a clean profile didn't help either.

I've updated to Firefox 3.6 Beta (mozilla overlay) and this version restores the speed again. I guess I'll stay with this beta since (fortunately) the add-ons I use work with it.

So I guess problem "solved." :P