On Mon, 2009-11-09 at 22:37 -0500, Walter Dnes wrote:

>   I find that for some reason sshd doesn't restart on resume.  I tested
> it 2 minutes ago...

weird... is networkmanager getting in the way?  I also have
rc_depend_strict="NO" in /etc/rc.conf

>   For that matter, the console font setting is forgotten as well.  I
> have VGA=6 in lilo.conf (probably works in GRUB as well), which defaults
> to an unreadable 80 columns x 60 rows display.

Did I read that right?  You have a setting in lilo.conf that makes your
font unreadable?  Then why do you have that in lilo.conf?

Nirvana?  That's the place where the powers that be and their friends hang out.
                -- Zonker Harris