Hi All,

I was using mplayerplug-in until it was substituted in the tree for gnome-
mplayer.  I was happier with mplayerplug-in because I could also access the
stream/file in /tmp/ and save it, resize it, replay it, etc.

With gnome-mplayer all I get is a socket in /tmp which I can't access directly
- mplayer won't play it.  The embedded video is always at maximum size filling
up the browser window and at poor quality videos the picture deteriorates.  On
top of it I find gnome-mplayer is a bit clunky with regards to its controls (I
can't just drag the cursor to watch a previous point in the video as smoothly
as I could with mplayerplug-in).  Is there a better alternative, more akin to
the mplayerplug-in?
--
Regards,
Mick