On Fri, Dec 18, 2009 at 09:14:48AM +0800, Xi Shen wrote:
> ok. but it looks like the gmail web client encourage top post ;)

That doesn't make it easy to read. This is how we see it when you top-post:

A: Because you are doing it wrong.

> >> On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 4:01 PM, Alan McKinnon <alan.mckin...@gmail.com>
> >> wrote:

then you didn't trim other junk that is irrelevant.

Q. Why is my mouse eating all the cheese when I configured it "no cheese"?

> i compiled the uhci and ehci into the kernel. i need to double check
> the usb_storage thing. maybe this is the thing i missed.

UHCI is for Intel and VIA ... OHCI for others (these are both USB 1.0{1}
EHCI is for all USB 2.0

Make sure you have the correct UHCI/OHCI ... you only need one of those.
--
"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the
lesson afterward. But properly learned, the lesson forever changes