On Samstag 13 Februar 2010, Walter Dnes wrote:
#except that dsbus is not a KDE application. Just grep to portage tree for
apps that use dbus.
The result might be a bit shocking.

Btw, do you have a car? But certainly you drive stick. Unsyncronized. Because
everything else is 'bloat'. And your tv has no way to find channels. You do it
manually - with a screwdriver, I am sure.

Now that was funny. I had a TV like that many many years ago. It was color but just barely. lol

Dale

:-)  :-)

P. S. I also drive a stick. I don't like the repair rates or costs on automatic transmissions.