On Mon, 22 Feb 2010 10:57:27 +0000, Stroller wrote:

> I have recently decided to blame solar flares & cosmic ray induced
> muon showers whenever one of my customers asks why their PC is broken.

We are coming out of a long period of minimal solar activity with
activity expected to hit a high peak in the next couple of years. It has
already been predicted that this will affect GPS accuracy.

So not only will you have a reason for the failure, you'll also have an
excuse for turning up late to fix it :)

--
Neil Bothwick

Hard work has a future payoff. Laziness pays off now.