Hi,

I cannot use mupdf at all.
I've emerged mupdf-938 after adding it to my local overlay.

But, when it comes up it displays the first page but I cannot
do anything else.
There is no menu, it doesn't respond to the mouse or the PgUp/PgDn
keys. So I can only view the very first page or exit.
No search, no printing ...

What am I missing?
Helmut.

On 24 Feb, Willie Wong wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 02:21:39PM -0600, Neal Hogan wrote:
>> I use mupdf with OpenBSD and I like it (vi-like bindings). Not too
>> sure if Gentoo has the port/package. A quick "gentoo mupdf" google had
>> a few hits . . . but I didn't look at any of the links to see what
>> they were talking about.
>
> http://bugs.gentoo.org/280469
>
> I hope it at least makes into sunrise. There is a version or two in
> the gentoo-china overlay, but they are old and have security
> vulnerabilities.

Helmut Jarausch

Lehrstuhl fuer Numerische Mathematik
RWTH - Aachen University