On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 8:41 AM, Alan McKinnon <alan.mckin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thursday 04 March 2010 02:27:40 Xi Shen wrote:
>> hi,
>>
>> my system is gentoo amd64, kde 4.3. and i found nepomuk, along with
>> some other packages, are using 4.4 version. is it correct?
>
> No.
>
> Nepomuk is slotted like KDE. I suspect you are running a stable system and
> have added nepomuk to packages.keywords and it is now pulling in latest
> ~arch nepomuk

oh, i guess it all my fault. i tried to emerge kde 4.4 once, but
failed. i did not have time to resolve the error. so i rolled back to
kde 4.3, and did a simple emerge -uvND world. i think this did not
help me roll back the packages that were updated when i was trying to
emerge kde 4.4.

how should i roll back those miss updated packages back to 4.3? or can
someone tell me if kde 4.4 is pretty stable to use for desktop?

--
Best Regards,
David Shen

http://twitter.com/davidshen84/