Hi there!

I just wanted to emerge dev-util/kdevelop-3.5.4-r1 from kde-sunset, which
failed because kde-misc/kdnssd-avahi-0.1.2-r1 fails to compile due to:

 * ERROR: kde-misc/kdnssd-avahi-0.1.2-r1 failed:
 *   net-dns/avahi-0.6.24-r2 does not actually support the qt3 USE flag!

The situation is quite a deadlock, because avahi doesn't support the qt3
useflag anymore, and the dependency for kdnssd-avahi comes through kdelibs,
which selects either avahi or mdnsresponder depending on its avahi-useflag.
Removing avahi for kdelibs is not possible, as it results in blocking packages
(avahi and mdnsresponder cannot be installed at the same time), and removing
avahi-support entirely for the whole system is a thing I really don't want to
do.

So, I'm stuck now, I can't install kdevelop-3.5.4 due to use-flag problems
which are entirely irrelevant for kevelop :-(

Thanks for suggestions

        Alex