Am Sonntag 21 März 2010 15:51:22 schrieb Dale:

> Don't file it on b.g.o. tho.  Subscribe to the desktop mailing list and
> post it there.  There are some kde-sunset people on there that will see
> it and fix it with whatever is needed.  The kde-sunset is not Gentoo
> maintained.

The thing I really dislike is when files get changed and no revision update is
made. I'm not talking about trivial changes like typos or the like. I'm
talking about feature changes and other modifications which cause things to
break.

We both had avahi-0.6.24-r2 installed, but the ebuilds were different, had
different behaviour and one was causing problems. This shall NEVER happen!!

Greetings
    Alex