On 22 Mar 2010, at 19:21, KH wrote:
Am 22.03.2010 20:17, schrieb Mick:

TBH, I wouldn't pay money for it but as many OEM impose a MSWindows tax on all of us I had no other option if I wanted to buy this particular laptop.

You can refuse the license agreement and give windows back. If you are lucky, the vendor will give you some money back.

Article in The Register about this this week. Dell may be refusing this now.

I read in a forum that the wording of the license terms has changed in Vista or 7, to (basically) "return the whole system for a refund if you don't like these terms".

Stroller.