On Mon, Nov 8, 2010 at 11:12 PM,  <siddeswara.g...@csiro.au> wrote:
> Hello Andrea,

Please keep the user mailing list cc'ed.

>  Thank you for the info. I fixed what you have suggested. The error is more
> to do with WFS, any idea of how to fix it. I was not aware of the data
> directory compatibility issues. Thanks again for the info.

I'm not aware of any maxInputMemory field in the WFS configuration.
Once you fixed the wcs loading, is there any other
error besides the csv format one? The latter in your original mail was
just a by product of failures to properly load service
configurations

Senior Software Engineer

55054  Massarosa (LU)
Italy